Love and Laugh

I always face the condition where I my self don't understand until people said so. It's not a big deal when I don't understand about someone's feeling then I'm forced to be the one who can reply the same feeling. Maybe, it's a misunderstanding condition or a really real of me. I dunno until now.

I can't bear for the thing but, I can't fix it. Because it has done and no one wants to fix my mistake. Is it right to say my mistake? Ya. For God sake it is.  I don't want to let this matter go just because I don't think that I never to that. But I also don't have a willing to be a victim or doing a playing victim like others. 

The matter of course talk about Love. How can you don't aware when someone's like you. But, it happened to me. It's not easy to understand when people like me. But it's not so difficult to know people who hate me. Ya, the matter is I know when you don't like me, but I can't even understand your feeling when you love me moreover you don't say the truth.

A long this I don't look for the reasons for that response. It's fair enough for them or it's right or not? I just thought when you like me and you need the same feeling or response you must say it. Don't want to say should because it's not suggestion. It's a must. Coz, it's pretty good if you made it well so there's no shadow or blur.

Maybe, too difficult for people say their feeling. But, is it easy to keep the feeling a month, a year or a decades? It's not easy then of course it's a choice. People have the same right for saying their own and vice versa. No one can't take the position to say the same thing. It must be cleared by the person. 

At the end it will take people laugh. Coz love never so easy to be cleared. It always finds its way to be complicated and sometimes feels right if people face the matter. They will say yah this is love and the way of find the true love.

Comments

Popular Posts